Saturday, August 29, 2009

Mariner Game 8/26

Hey guys (or anyone who reads this). Sorry about the hiatus, I've been busy with college and summer work for school and my idea well for blog posts is running dry. So I thought I'd share with you a recent personal experience.
I headed up to the Emerald City for the Mariners game on August 26th with a few of my friends to see them beat the A's into submission (we won 5-3). Our seats were four rows up from the right field wall, right where Ichiro plays. Unfortunately, Mr. Suzuki was benched for this game, so we had Bill Hall in the outfield, who didn't play bad at all. Then, out of nowhere, John Cust of the Oakland A's, drives a moonshot into the stratosphere that lands about 10 feet away from me. I wound up being on TV along with my friends, check the link below. I'm the tall guy just to the right with a white t-shirt. You can see my friend Sam in a tan shirt running for his life out onto the stairs haha.
All-in-all it was good stuff and a great game. The more I see Seattle, the more I want to just stay there. Hit up my facebook for photos.

Video.

Also, expect a Bumbershoot review coming up (I'll be there on the 6th).

----------------
Now playing: Above and Beyond - Anjunadeep:01 Pt. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment