Saturday, July 25, 2009

Kicks: 1st Installment

We all like a sweet pair of kicks, am I right? Living only a few miles from the Nike world campus and their employee store in Beaverton, I'm always looking out for the sick shoes that I want to get. Sadly, my collection is limited by the size of my bank account and how often I'm able to get into the employee store (once every 6 months or so). One thing I don't like about the employee store is that the selection is very limited. Basically it's a store where everything is 50% off, but they tend to offer more high quality gear, so you still end up spending a lot of money (that's how they work you). My opinion is that you try and go if you get the chance, but don't be disappointed if you don't find what you're looking for. I was in there a week ago and their shoes selection was trash. There weren't any nice 6.0s or AF1s. But since I'm on the subject, let me share with you what I'm currently stuntin.

Nike 6.0 Air Heist
These shoes are huge (I wear size 13) and comfortable. They aren't good for playing basketball or anything because your feet slide around too much inside them. However, they are cushioned a lot so they feel pretty nice. Not much arch support though so they start to hurt if you wear them all day (might be because I don't tie them; just tuck the laces in and slip them on/off). They do look pretty sick though haha. I paid: $54.00
Nike Livestrong Trainer Dunks Low
I don't know why these are considered Dunks but that's what it says on the box. I just got these and they're extremely light. Good for running distance or just walking around. They look cool and they're pretty comfortable. I've been looking for a pair of trainers like this for a long time and I'm glad I finally found them. I paid: $46.00

Post some pics of what you've got if you're feelin me.

----------------
Now playing: Swollen Members - Battle Axe Experiment (Feat. Evidence)

No comments:

Post a Comment